We manufacture and distribute top quality animal feeds to the country’s farming community with an overall objective of adding value to the farming business, contributing to food self-sufficiency in Kenya and beyond. We have expanded product range of more than 15 different feeds ranging from poultry feeds, cattle feeds, pig feeds and pet feeds.
- Partnerships: Work together in partnerships, both internally and externally, to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent Customer Service: Provide customers with excellent products and services.
- Innovation: We are committed to emerging technology for our products, processes and services. We seek improvement and innovation in every element of our business.
- Respect: Treat every one with dignity and interpersonal sensitivity, share information with staff, customers, and partners, act with integrity and listen and respond to the needs of our customers.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves in accordance with our business rules and established code of ethics. We promote high standards of business practice, good corporate governance, and social responsibility.
- Environment: Our workplaces and service reflect our value for the environment and will ensure safety and good health to all.
Strategy and Business Systems (SBS)
These are built around the following key performance indicators (KPI):
- Corporate governance
- Human capital management
- Innovation and creativity
- Environment and social responsibility
- Financial management
- Production management
- Information and communication technology
- Marketing management
Quality Management Principles
We have embraced the following ten principles:
- Customer focus: We depend on our customers and therefore all our activities are shaped towards fulfillment of their needs.
- Leadership: We have a focused leadership with a unity of purpose.
- Involvement of people: All staff are involved in the decision making process for the achievement of company objectives.
- Process approach: Resources and activities are well managed for proper correlation with outputs.
System Approach to Management: Approach to work activities is systematically organized to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continual improvement: We have adopted this as part of our everyday culture whereby we check and improve our processes for better performance.
- Fact Based Decision Making: We base our decisions on logical and intuitive analysis of data and factual information.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships: We believe in mutual relationships that enhance ability to create value.